Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Being Positive

A Thought for the Day

I am naturally a pretty happy person. It has been a gift to me from a Father who loves me very much.  But there are times when the problems around me creep in and squash my happy bubble and I find myself searching for something to bring it back.  

I know that there are many people in the same boat as me, mostly happy, but occasionally down, and I am also aware that there are people who find it difficult to find happiness to begin with.  

I am not the happiness guru, but over the years I have collected scripture verses, quotes, and stories that lift me up when I need it.  I thought this might be a nice thing to share with others this year.

I am not promising a full on blog each day, with my busy schedule I don't need to add to my stress. Maybe it will be a verse for you to study or think about, or a quote to get the cerebral juices flowing, or maybe a story that touches your heart in a positive way.   

I would love to hear from my readers.  I believe that different viewpoints on a topic can be helpful and inspiring. Please share what you find positive so that it might inspire others too!

My first thoughts:

Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well
Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly
Take the power to control your life, no one else can do it for you

Susan Polis Schutz

My Motto for  2013!

Many happy blessings to you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment